Phone: +39 091 2192675
Fax: +39 091 2192432
URP ISMETT: Via E.Tricomi, 5 – 90127 Palermo, Italy
Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The ISMETT Public Relations Office (URP) facilitates communication with external users and relations between the institute and its users for easy access to all services.
The URP manages relations with users by listening, managing, and monitoring complaints in compliance with its corporate policies.
The URP reports to the relevant business areas all reported inefficiencies, remarks, and suggestions from internal and external clients.
The URP supports corporate strategies suggesting actions to improve the quality of relations between ISMETT and its users focusing on information, logistics, and user pathways.
The URP manages and facilitates relations with the voluntary associations.
Relations with Citizens / Users
The activity of the URP is primarily focused on quality. Citizens and users are encouraged to submit suggestions and proposals or even formal complaints, which are considered as a resource to improve our services.
Comments and complaints
A complaint is a notification reporting inefficiencies. Complaints must include the name of the person submitting it and will receive a formal reply from the institute.
Comments, suggestions or praises require no formal reply from the institute. These will however be used by ISMETT to improve the quality of its services.
Submitting a complaint
Users can submit a complaint or notify an inefficiency following one of the methods indicated below:
- fill out the complaint form available online or at the URP office. If necessary, a proxy statement (download here) may be attached to the compliant together with copies of the delegator’s and delegate’s ID cards. Complaints should be sent to the UPR or posted in one of the dedicated mailboxes in the hospital.
- contact the UPR staff;
- fax (+39 091 2192432)
- e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- delegating the voluntary or patient associations following the above process.
Please note: Compliant forms should be filled out thoroughly (please specify if you are submitting a complaint, comment or other). The UPR will conduct an internal survey and file a formal reply to the user within 30-60 days
Who can submit a complaint/comment/suggestion/proposal:
1. citizens/users aged 18 or older, personally involved or affected by the event;
2. citizens/users aged 18 or older on behalf of a family member or partner with a proxy statement and a copy of the delegator’s and delegate’s ID cards;
3. voluntary or patient associations delegated by the user with the relevant form (see above).